Best/Cheap Wireless Mouse??

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by cjenkins505, May 9, 2009.

1. cjenkins505 macrumors member

I will be getting a new macbook in about a month for the back-to-school promo and also will be getting a mouse for it. I was wandering what the best/cheapest wireless mouse you guys know of. I will not betting that mighty mouse so don't talk about that.

2. Dexter v House macrumors member

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

The "best" wireless mouse is the Logitech MX revolution. It retails for around $75 on Amazon IIRC.

4. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

In most cases, "best" and "cheapest" are mutually exclusive.

In my opinion, the "best" mouse is a Logitech MX Revolution. Search Newegg or Frys.com for the "cheapest." Just remember you get what you pay for.

5. JasonA macrumors member

And be ready to go through lots of batteries. A wireless mouse seemd like a great idea until I actually used one for a while. The batteries make the thing quite a bit heavier, which takes more work to move around. And then I was having to replace the batteries every month. After about 6 months, I went back to a regular, wired mighty mouse.

6. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

Geez, a pair of AA's weigh what, an ounce? It's not like you're waving it around in the air, it rests on a desk.

And the MX Revolution recharges in a cradle, so there's no changing batteries.

7. stainlessliquid macrumors 68000

8. trevpimp macrumors regular

trevpimp

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

I don't think $75 is cheap.

I use a Logitech LX 8 Lazer. I got it for about $40. Very good mouse. Comfortable.

9. angemon89 macrumors 68000

angemon89

+1 for the VX Nano.