Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Hey guys I have been looking for a good holster case/sidecslip for iPhone 6 Plus that is on the classy side. More for the phone only don't need a case with it but if it does come with it, nothing too bulky :)

smileycon

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2014
I like the i-Blason Slim Holster. I think that as Holster cases go, this is probably one of the better once.
Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Plus Case, i-Blason® [Transformer] iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) Case Slim Holster **Kickstand** [Holster Combo] Matte finish with Apple Logo Cutout - Slim Case for iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 inch (Black)
71s2G0xUEYL._SL1500_.jpg

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011

srowndedbyh2o

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2009
Hawaii
Thank you for help but more of like a slip in case with a magnet would be better for my purposes :)
Not sure if this
is the type of case you are interested in, but I ordered one to use with my iPhone 6 Plus. Some of these holster-type cases fit pretty snug with a naked phone but since I’ll be putting mine in a case, and since it’s only $9.99 I thought I’d give it a try.
The one I ordered is for a phone in a thicker case. They also offer one for $7.99 for phones in a thin case.
61rVYMakWrL._SL1500_.jpg

luigi408

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2008
I'm leaning this way for my 6+:

http://www.sfbags.com/collections/iphone-cases/products/iphone-spinn-case

I looks nice and upscale. Plus it looks like its really going to hold the phone in place well. I'm worried about some of the holsters popping off or getting caught on things.

Just preordered this myself. Can't carry my iPhone 6 Plus in my pocket always. Need something that looks nice and classy. Best one I've seen. I also like that it can fit the iPhone with Apple case if you like.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.