Best Clear Cases For iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DENTNU, Oct 7, 2011.

1. DENTNU, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011

DENTNU macrumors member

Hey every I was looking that this case as I only like clear case on my iPhones. I Just ordered a white iPhone 4S and wanted to know if anyone here has this case or knows if its any good ? Its a pretty cool looking case but have know idea if switcheasy is a good company ? I would greatly appreciate if you all could post links as to what you think is the best clear case for the iPhone 4S please . . .

Here is the link to the case:

http://www.switcheasy.com/products/NUDE_iPhone4/NUDE_iPhone4.php?color=UltraClear#

2. DENTNU thread starter macrumors member

3. mjoshi123 macrumors 6502

mjoshi123

Amazon reviews for this case gives it 3 stars - and it is cheaper on amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/SwitchEasy-Nu..._1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1318046188&sr=1-6

4. puma1552 macrumors 601

I'm looking hard at this case too, and I found this:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=962208

It seems odd that it is getting a lot of negative reviews, personally I kind of have to LOL at people that complain about a case designed to keep scratches off the iPhone getting scratched--that's the whole point, who cares what the case looks like after a few days of use...but that said I use Switcheasy clear plastic cases on my iPods exclusively (many iPods) and have not one single bad thing to say about any of them. Very high quality, very nice cases, excellent coverage for the iPods.

So far this NUDE is my leading iPhone 4S choice, as long as it fits the white phone.

5. loskickking23 macrumors 6502a

I used this case on my 3GS and on my 4.... I actually loved this case.... Alot of people didn't like it.... I been trying new cases but I might end up going back to it... Kinda miss it

6. Dyspareunia macrumors regular

I DO NOT recommend the switch easy one at all because it is extremely scratch prone on the outside! The extremely scratch resistant case that is just like it would be Power Support one. I have both for my iPhone 4. I threw my switch easy in a drawer about 2 days of dissatisfied use, and incidentally I am using the Power Support right now as I've taken off my e13tron case in preparation to put it on my 4S, when it arrives next Friday.

Scoff if you don't care about what the case may look like after a few days or whatever, but then why bother to get the see-thru nude if you don't care to show off the phone?

7. DENTNU thread starter macrumors member

Thanks to everyone for there input now my question is that it are those 2 cases the only clear cases all of you would recommend to get aren't there any more that would be consider really good ?

8. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

9. DENTNU thread starter macrumors member

Anyone know of any good clear one that have the table top design so the front glass is protected when laid on it ?

10. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

Most would...the iFrogz does...

11. puma1552 macrumors 601

Maybe it's just me but all I see on the iFrogz site is a bunch of ugly cases with designs on them? I don't see any totally clear cases with no designs on them?

12. JohnnyQuest macrumors 65816

JohnnyQuest