best clear or frost case for Space grey

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bhigh8, Feb 26, 2014.

1. bhigh8 macrumors 6502

I had a 5 for a year or so and upgraded and been using the same case and its boring. time to get something new. I want either clear or frost of some sort. I think frosted may look better to hid fingerprints and scratches. I was thinking the Caudabe Veil but want some lip on front for lay on the table. possibly some coverage for top and bottom but not a necessity.

What does everyone suggest? was looking at luvvitt, spigen ultra hybrid. a couple others as well. is there something like the Veil with a front lip? and what would look best on space grey.

2. Jalopybox macrumors 6502a

Jalopybox

Luvvitt. :apple:

3. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

Does the back scratch up badly and what looks good on space gray. Frosted? I have yet to see the fronted on on grey

4. thelookingglass macrumors 68000

Frosted anything does not look good on the space gray, but that's just my opinion. The Luvvitt is OK, but it's so obvious you have a clear case on it because of the contrast between the black/gray and the clear-ness. That might be your best bet though.

5. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks. i agree with the frost washing out the color of the space gray. i like the color of the wisp on the Caudabe but no lip for face down protection. does anyone make one with a wisp or darker frost.

6. Jalopybox macrumors 6502a

Jalopybox

Don't get frosted. Get clear. No, it does not scratch easily. Their warranty is amazing too.

7. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

are you referring to the Luvvitt?

8. Jalopybox macrumors 6502a

Jalopybox

Yes .