Best clear screen protector for iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by weezite, Jan 5, 2011.

1. weezite macrumors regular

Hey guys, I've been using the Anti-Glare screen protector on my iPhone 4 since Powersupport released it and while I love the matte finish and the way my finger glides across the screen, I've grown tired of how grainy it makes the display look. I want to look into getting a clear screen protector instead. Which one is the best on the market? I'm looking for something that is durable, protects the screen, is crystal clear, and is easy to clean (fingerprints, etc.). In doing some quick research, it looks like the Powersupport Crystal Film and and the SGP Ultra Oleophobic Screen Protectors are the most popular, but I wanted to see what you guys who have tested everything think the best is. Thanks in advance.

2. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

get the power support crystal shield or the sgp crystal shield. they other are great probaly the best in high end screen protectors. i have a crystal incipio shield and i like that just as much.

3. weezite thread starter macrumors regular

4. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

most clear screen protectors will show fingerprints...but i do hear good things about SGP oleophobic shields, so u may want to give those a try.

5. Jizzles macrumors regular

Do you have pictures of their new one?

I've had some anti-glare one from best buy when the ip4 was released and switched it out with an extra 3gs clear screen i had laying around as a temp and i forgot how clear and nice the screen looks lol.

6. weezite thread starter macrumors regular

That's exactly what happened to me lol.

7. joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

the SGP oleophobic is FANTASTIC! I got dust under mine during installation so I had to trash it because it drove me nuts :/ but it didn't feel grimey and the screen looked amazing!

8. genetic macrumors 6502

anyone know the best matte back / sides? im just looking to cover the side/back not the front. ive seen sgp and phantomskinz sell matte shields, any other company sell them? too bad bodyguardz doesnt sell matte backs, i really like there replacement policy