Best Clear Skin For iPhone 6s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by alpi123, Aug 18, 2016.

1. alpi123 macrumors regular

alpi123

So, I have used Slickwraps's Naked edition and Bes Skin's ever skin but I'm still not pleased. The first one had too much matte finish and the other one felt uncomfortable. I want something with the Slickwrap's design (covers entire body) and the feel of BSE. The only thing I hate about both of them is that whenever they're on, all of the buttons are leveled up and by that I mean I don't feel them and I have to click harder, I hope some of you can relate to that. (The same things is about the very thin cases, I have Spigen Air case).

Which skin would you recommend or something else? I'm sure there are good cases, but they all feel like plastic, only skins keep the fell of the aluminum. (and look)
    --- Post Merged, Aug 18, 2016 ---
    Or is there a black skin, like the one on dbrand, but covering the entire body without the antenna lines?

2. DallasManic Suspended

3. bhayes444 macrumors 6502a

The DBrand skin I purchased is very nice quality. However, it does have the same issue for me, that you described, where the buttons are essentially on the same level as the skin and you can't feel them anymore. I took it off, and have considered reapplying one of the extras, but have not.