Best Cloth and spray for Screen Protector installation?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jps1012, Jul 9, 2010.

1. jps1012 macrumors 6502a

jps1012

I pre ordered the Power Support Crystal SP. I have never installed a SP before. I watched a video that showed that using spray on top of the screen while using the wipe to push out the bubbles is best. He recommended Omnicleanz. Is that the best spray? Also it looked like the have the phone laying on a special towel. Where can I get that? I just want to make sure there is no dust on the phone. I am nervous to do it in my apt bc my cat sheds a lot. Any installation tips or installation accessories advice would be appreciated. Thanks

2. rmul86 macrumors 6502

It really doesn't matter how you put the power support crystal on the device. It has no adhesive and it uses the earths atmospheric pressure to remain sealed on your iphone. If you mess up the first time, just remove it and apply water or whatever solution you want to use, and start over. It's not like those other skins where there is adhesive on the back and you basically get a one time shot at applying the skin nicely. It's real easy and you picked a good product to protect your phone. You won't even know it's on your phone.