Best Color for Belkin Grip Candy Sheer on White iPhone 5??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by YungMoola94, Nov 20, 2012.

1. YungMoola94 macrumors regular

Hi I was wondering what would be the best color to get for a white iphone 5. I currently have the purple and teal

2. Cosmos01 macrumors member

I was just thinking about getting the Belkin Grip Candy Sheer in the Purple/Turquoise since it is my favorite case so far. I have it in the Teal/Gray and it looks gorgeous on the white iPhone 5. Since the teal is so light you can see the back of the white iPhone so clearly.

3. Litlbit921 macrumors newbie

I have the light gray/blue one. I'll let you know once my phone arrives. Lol, of course the case got here before the phone did

4. etravel macrumors newbie

belkin

yes, and I wonder if the blue one with the white edge is translucent enough to see logo also? if so I think that one would be nice too..

5. nfl46 macrumors 603

I just got the light gray/blue one. So far, so good. It's so weird picking up my phone now because its heavier. I got used to a naked iPhone since launch.

6. PastorJeff macrumors member

Here is what I went with, but eventually would like several more colors to change it out:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

I've currently have the above, Green sides and black back; and have also had the gray sides and blue back.

For the green one: I love the green, but wish it was more neon. In certain lighting it looks neon like I want, but other times it looks like an unripe banana which is offputting imo. I don't think the black rim on the front goes well with the white, and the back is barely transparent and looks like those gummy cola candies in bright light (not black, but ends up being a champagne brown color). When it is dark, and it looks black, I think it looks great. Overall, it is my daily case and sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. I think it would look better on a black phone.

The blue: I loved everything about the blue back (it was much more transparent than the black) and it went well with the white iphone. However, I hated the gray sides and thought it made everything look cheap.

I'm hoping they will come out with more color combos, because everything else about this case is spectacular. It's about $17 on amazon now, and I think that is a good buy. I bought it at $27, which I think is too expensive.

8. PastorJeff macrumors member

I never thought about the Coke Gummy, but you are right.
    Btw....I love those gummies

9. dinesh29888 macrumors member

Green sides and black is the color even i have ordered that from Belkin site will receive it next week ... It goes well with the white iPhone 5 & looks stunning on a black i5. Will post pics with my back i5 once i get them ...

----------

Where you got that home button from ? Was it included with the Belkin case ?

10. PastorJeff macrumors member