Best company for iPhone 4 FULL body protection

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Campbell80, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Campbell80 macrumors member

Hi,

Had the power support anti glare screen protecters for 3GS and loved but apple Glasgow won't be getting any screen protecters in. I am now looking for a fully body protection for iPhone 4. Can anyone recommend the best company for this?

Thanks.

2. Phenomkickz macrumors member

3. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Wrapsol is good. :) Had no problems with it so far.

4. sm0 macrumors regular

agreed. don't waste your money on the zagg stuff...

5. Azariah80 macrumors member

I agree, zagg sucks! I went with a full body skin from a company named phantom skinz and the skin is amazing! No one can really tell that their is protection on my phone. The guy installed it at the mall in about 10 minutes. There was a haze for about 3 hours after I had it fine, but now it is invisible.

6. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

It really depends on what you're looking for in a screen protector.

7. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

8. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

BestSkinsEver is good and cheap. Don't get Zagg unless you plan on replacing it every couple months (which is wholly unnecessary, at least with BSE). I'd say, maybe even get a GadgetShieldz for 7 bucks shipped (it's slightly lower quality than BSE, but only slightly) and then get Power Support when it comes out. Those are the ones that I've tried. For one that I haven't tried, but looks really nice, the Steinheil EX looks nice.

9. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

These guys are butthurt 'cause Wrapsol hired disability employees to package their products and their first batch of iPhone 4 films were packaged wrongly and ruined the films, but Wrapsol was more than willing to provide free replacements. At least Wrapsol isn't telling everyone they're "putting it on wrong." Sound familiar? Hehe.

It's actually a great product. I love mine. Works better than any other screen protector I've tried for protection.

I agree. BSE is a great deal and a good film. I've seen the films they've been putting out lately... and they're far beyond Zagg Invisible Shield now (which is still pretty crappy). I'll second Power Support and SGP for great clarity screens. Good stuff for sure.

10. gullaa macrumors member

gullaa

has anyone heard anything bad about the otterbox? seems really tough or is it a waste of money?

11. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

From what I hear, it's perfect if you're ok with you thin iPhone being the size of a brick.

12. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Thanks

Im gonna look up the other people said in this conversation but i believe ill go with bse because of their low prices;):apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

13. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

14. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

I heard powersupport is going to be great, also wrapsol.

But as of now I'm loving Bodyguardz, Full body protection. it looks great, i have no issues with it so far. (lifetime replacement at my local mall)

Check it out for yourself. (I try to show it as best as i can, but i guess it's barely visible haha but it's there though.)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcooz/4768577330/

EDIT: Little more details?
    (sorry about the little specks of dusts, the lamp made it all dusty and what not)
    http://i28.tinypic.com/fjfdxv.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/2ajci8n.jpg

15. Hoppesangen macrumors member

Wrapsol Original, don't waste money on the Ultra, I didn't like it that much. The original is PERFECT!

16. amazingdm macrumors 6502

How hard is it to put bestskinsever on without dust/bubbles?

17. JaredStrauss macrumors member

My zagg shield was working great until last night when the back just came off

18. Amacfanboy macrumors newbie

19. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

BodyGuards has the best full body kit out there for the iphone 4

20. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

I like BSE for glossy and Phantomskinz for matte :)