Best CORD mouse of the moment?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Sceneshifter, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Sceneshifter macrumors 6502

Sceneshifter

:apple: Anyone an idea? Preferably one that matches with a white macbook but I suppose Im asking too much :D

It has to have a wire however

2. Fuchal macrumors 68020

I think the Logitech MX 400 is the greatest cord mouse ever. And the most beautiful.

3. bbarnhart macrumors 6502a

bbarnhart

For me, a mouse needs to be very light. I use an inexpensive Kensington at home. At work with my PC I have a Logitech MX310. I would buy one or the Logitech 400 for my Mac at home, but Logitech mouse software isn't very good. Kensington has excellent mouse software, but the mice aren't that great.

4. Stratification macrumors regular

I'll second the recommendation for the MX 400, it's a great (and attractive) mouse. I've been really happy with mine.

5. itsallinurhead macrumors 6502

itsallinurhead

Out of curiosity, why do you want one with a wire?

6. j3tang macrumors regular

7. yippy macrumors 68020

yippy

The Razer Pro is the first mouse that I have ever liked. I highly recommend it. LOTS (7) of buttons, very accurate and very speedy with the included drivers. Just make sure you have it on a mouse pad as it tends to be picky with desktops.

8. gotzero macrumors 68040

I have also have an MX400 and love it. I find it be very comfortable and intuitive. I never really think about the fact that I am using it, which to me means I am never getting frustrated ;)

I wish it could track on glass, but at that point I am really splitting hairs...

9. Sceneshifter thread starter macrumors 6502

Sceneshifter

Because I'd hate it to run out of battery, I don't idle my laptop so don't really find the time to recharge the mouse then. I turn on the laptop when using, and when done working, turn it off. Also a cord mouse seems lighter to transport.

10. reflex macrumors 6502a