Best. Deal. Ever. (Blyk Mobile Network)

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by PowerFullMac, Jun 16, 2008.

1. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Before you lot start moaning, I am not a bot and I dont have anything to do with this company myself, but it will benefit me and many others, so I thought I would let ya all know.

Right, you lot in the UK on pay as you go, or anyone on contact who only use a few of their free texts and minutes every month, do you wish you could get your service cheaper? What about 100% free?

There is a network which operates off Orange and what it does is give you about 200 free texts and 50 free minutes every month without you doing anything! No contract, no topping up, nothing, completley free.

The only catch is you need to recieve a few advertisments on your phone everyday (but there are apps to block certain messages ;))

Oh yeah, and its called Blyk, you need to be 16-24 to register to the network but if you register brfore your 24 your service wont be cut off but obviously if you leave you cant register again.

Hope this is useful for you lot! :)

EDIT: Here is the official site.

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

That actually sounds quite interesting, taking a look now...