Best Earbuds(Simple/Cheap)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphonefanatic, Apr 11, 2009.

1. iphonefanatic macrumors member

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a relatively cheap set of in ear earbuds. Preferably less than 30 dollars. I'm not to concerned about the complex sound quality, but more about comfort. The earphones that come with the iphone don't stay in my ear. If there are a really great set that are more expensive, feel free to suggest.

Thanks for your help!

2. brop52 macrumors 68000

brop52

JBuds J2 from Amazon $29.95. I have them in my ears all the time and they are very comfortable.

3. Macjames macrumors 6502a

I use Sennheiser CX300, good sound quality for a great price of $26.43

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-CX...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1239739163&sr=1-1

4. michael.lauden macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

phillips makes a really great in-ear headphone.

kills JVC and Sony headphones around the same 20-30$ price range

here is a link:

http://www.mafiabuys.com/p29792/product_info.html

if you buy online that's a GREAT price as they sell for double at places like Target/Wal-Mart

5. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

Skullcandy Ink'd

for the price I absolutely love them ( and the sound quality) all for under 20 bucks

6. 007bond macrumors 6502a

007bond

Does anybody know of good ones with a mike for under $50?

7. calvy macrumors 65816

Save yourself the hassle and just spend 30 more bucks to get the apple in ear headphones. I have had Vmoda's since about 2 weeks after the first iPhone came out, and was satisfied with their sound, but had to replace them constantly due to one of the earbuds eventually going out. I just recently replaced them with the new apple in ear buds. They sound good, and if I have any problems with them I can go exchange them locally at my apple store instead of waiting 2 weeks for vmoda to get me a new set in the mail.

8. slapppy macrumors 65816

Does any of these earbuds control the iPod playback portion of the iPhone?

9. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

The NuForce NE-7M are definitely the best for $50. They are $49.99 on Amazon. link

The NuForce NE-7M does.

10. bluesTank macrumors regular

Get the NuForces

I just got mine a few days ago.

They are reeeally nice, fit perfectly, and sound amazing. They also have a mic that is very good, and is shaped like the apple earbuds that the iphone came with (just a little non-obtrusive stick).

While I can't speak about their longevity, they have gotten really good reviews on amazon. Highly recommended.

11. micsaund macrumors 6502

micsaund

The Zagg z.buds have a mic and control pod. The initial production run gave some people issues with breaking, but I hear they've been re-designed to fix the problems. I have the original design and haven't had any issues and my friend has the new ones and is happy as well.

They are running a 30% off special right now which brings the mic version to $56 and the headphone-only to $42. The 30% off applies to everything they sell including the protection skins and all that. Pretty good deal IMO.

Read the review in my sig if you're interested.

Mike