Best earbuds to sleep on (side)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by eclipse01, Aug 1, 2013.

1. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

Please don't recommend sleepphones, I am aware of them I just want some comfortable earbuds that won't hurt when I lay on my side, also some that will sounds decent but won't break the bank.

2. rstark18, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013

rstark18 macrumors 6502a

I've been using a pair of Sennheiser MX271 for a few years. I fall asleep with them on EVERY night and they haven't broke yet. Some mornings I wake up and the are a tangles mess but they unravel just fine. They are nice and low profile and I sleep on my side very comfortably with them on. Sound quality is okay, nothing spectacular. You get a little more bass out of them with foam earbud covers (which I have on all my other earbuds. The foam covers make a dramatic difference in the sound quality of most earbuds but for some reason I don't like them for sleeping. The only other thing I'm not wild about with these is the cord is very rubberized. I prefer the smoother rubber/plastic for wire covering.
    http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX-271-Ergonomic-Comfort-Fit/dp/B0035JKJJU

3. eclipse01 thread starter macrumors 68020

eclipse01

Hey thank you

I didn't think I was going to get anyone to respond

4. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Keep an eye out on amazon for their occasional sale on Klipsch X10s. They've gone as low as $80 previously...down from $300. You will barely know you are wearing them, and the sound will knock,your socks off.

5. Iceage macrumors 6502

Bose MIE2i In-Ear Mobile Headset with iPhone Control

6. JackSp01 macrumors newbie

JackSp01

I have VC HAFR36B Marshmallow, When I travel and sleep in a shared room, I couldn't sleep without it. It is small and lightweight and very comfortable, most importantly I does a great job for noise isolation.