Best earphones?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by act1980, Sep 17, 2011.

1. act1980 macrumors regular

act1980

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some decent earphones that include a mic and volume controls.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!:)

2. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

Dr Dre Beats and Bose for me! But I use the stock iPhone 2 earphone the most and it works on all gadgets :D

3. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

for in-ear gotta go with Klisph s4i. I have two pairs of them (white and black) and prefer them over my bose QC3s

4. magamo macrumors 6502

Klipsch S4i if you want the best bang for the buck.

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

you might want to mention budget also www.head-fi.org has through updated reviews it's a Audiophile forum. me I very happy with a-jays 4 and Dre Beats and Bose both very over priced and rated. you can get better IEM's much cheaper.

6. act1980 thread starter macrumors regular

act1980

7. potermark macrumors newbie

it is a consequence that comes from 15 years of: collecting customers' feedback, processing returns, dealing with dozens of manufacturers, quality control issues, testing fit and comfort, sound quality, different music styles and durability. You will only find models and brands that have the highest satisfaction rate among thousands of customers. We test, rank and tell. This is our opinion of what the BEST HEADPHONES for the iPod, iPhone and other MP3 players are.

So, after much testing, jogging, listening at home, on the airplane, at the subway station, we decided to list here the best in-ear earphones available today in the market. Enjoy the "The Best Earphones" ranking!