Best ebay screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by esadb, Jul 28, 2011.

1. esadb macrumors 65816

esadb

So I just received my replacement iphone from Apple. And i had a zagg shield on it before.. well I sure don't feel like paying for shipping to get a new protector when it wasnt even that nice.

So whats the best ebay screen protector our there as I know there is quite a few of them and they all are pretty cheap..

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I've bought screen protectors from lecoffre several times and am happy with his/her selection. The front protectors have the two cutouts for the FaceTime camera and the ear hole. The rear protectors have a keyhole cutout for the rear camera. Not sure if you want to buy in bulk (as I did) but since it's pretty cheap, I figured why not?

3. esadb thread starter macrumors 65816

esadb

Oh interesting its in quebec also so quite close.

Hmm, are the films the harder style ones or are they move the thin/can't really feel them?

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I'd say they're pretty thin. I've had cheaper ones that were really thin/flimsy but these aren't like that. Pretty solid for being so inexpensive. The shipping time from Quebec to me (Maryland) was about a week.

5. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

DealExtreme.com has really cheap screen protectors ($1.50) a piece and they ship worldwide for free. I've bought tons from them but my only qualm is that their customer service is horrible (they're an Asian site) and sometimes they fail to send you the correct item, if they even send it at all. My father ordered two $150 Android tablets in the same order and he only ever got one. Customer service ignored his e-mails.

Basically, if you're just buying screen shields this site is decent. :D

6. Bloodraw850 macrumors 6502

Bloodraw850

Ive been using some cheap ones from ebay for a couple months, I think i got 5 front and backs for 2.99$ :D

7. esadb thread starter macrumors 65816

esadb

Do any of these screens feel like te zagg shields that almost stretchy type of protector are they the rigid plastic ones?

8. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I hate ZAGG screen protectors which is why I got these off eBay. They're the semi-rigid plastic ones. They're not a wet install either. You just peel them off and stick them on.

9. esadb thread starter macrumors 65816

esadb

Just bought some on ebay $1.90 for 6 I believe. Will see how they turn out.

I liked the feel of the zagg on the fingers. But with this refurb iPhone i got now i sure enjoy the clear screen with no protector on tho!

10. esadb thread starter macrumors 65816

esadb

just got mine and first one i had put on alrdy bubbeled up and has dust underneath it..

how do you guys put these on so their nice and flawless?

11. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r