Best ebay tpu case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wonlilaznboi, Apr 22, 2012.

1. wonlilaznboi macrumors member

Hi im wondering if you people on macrumors could help me out here. Im trying to look for an ebay tpu case that is under 3 dollars that covers the volume buttons and doesn't have a back cutout for the apple logo. I'd prefer it woulndt be girly and be either black grey, blue, etc. (just as long as it is ostentatious). I've ordered other tpu cases off of ebay and they didn't fit well at all and had this big seem on the side, and kept lifting up my screen protector. Can anyone link me to a good tpu case that they have had a good experience with? it can be amazon or other places, im just looking for one that is under 3 dollars. Any help will be greatly appreciated. (post a link?)

2. Bradleya macrumors newbie

Bradleya

3. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

SGP Modello is a great TPU case. Perfect fit and looks great. Will run you around $15 (saw one on eBay for $11 shipped). Zum Gelee is another good TPU case as well.

Anything below $10 is not worth it because more often than not, the quality and the fit is going to suck donkey nutters. You get what you pay for. Keep that in mind.

4. GalvaJ macrumors regular

GalvaJ

Just Don't Comprehend

I can't understand how people will buy these expensive phones, and then when it comes to protecting them, they refuse to spend more than the change that's in their pockets.

You say every ebay case you've bought has turned out to be a POS. Why buy another one? With all the money spent on those bad ones, you could have bought good single case.

As the poster above me said, the Modello is one of the best TPU cases on the market, and it's only $15.

5. wonlilaznboi thread starter macrumors member

lol now i sound like a cheap skate.. let me put it this way. What justifies you spending 15 plus dollars on a case that probably cost some factory in china 10 cents to make?

6. DragonRider macrumors newbie

Cause the ones made for pennies don't fit. :-/

7. wonlilaznboi thread starter macrumors member

true. Idk i had a good tpu case i bought from ebay for my 3gs. But i can't find one that can duplicate that quality. Sigh i guess ill buy one :/

8. andyx3x macrumors 65816

What this guy said.

9. thisonekidmongo macrumors newbie

10. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a