Best FILM Screen Protector for the iPhone 7 Plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Benz63amg, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Benz63amg macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

hey guys so i'm not a fan of glass screen protectors and always buy film protectors for my iPhone to protect the screen and i want to order one in advance for the iPhone 7 Plus that i will be ordering and hopefully getting next week so that it will be ready to install when i get my iPhone 7 Plus

Has any of you ordered a screen protector for your iPhone 7 Plus already? if so which brand, thank you

2. vomhorizon, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016

vomhorizon macrumors 6502a

My wife also prefers film since it doesn't add as much weight as glass does. She currently has the Spigen Crystal installed on her 6s, and is happy with how its held up (she has had it for about 4 months now). I think the 7/plus share the exact same screen size as the 6/6s/plus so getting timely delivery of screen protectors shouldn't take that long.

3. Benz63amg, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016

Benz63amg thread starter macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

I see, so you're saying that i should be safe ordering a screen protector ment for the iPhone 6/6S Plus since the front of the iphone 7 Plus's front should be identical?

I had the a spigen crystal clear hd screen protector installed for close to a year on my iPhone 6S and i have to say it is pretty scratched up now so i will not be buying another spigen screen protector, perhaps ill go with TechArmor this time around for the iPhone 7 Plus

is the earphone cutout the same on the iphone 7 plus as the one on the iphone 6s plus?