Best film/sleeve combo

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Bigstigs, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Bigstigs macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a good palm rest guard and outer case film for my new MB pro 13 in. In addition, I'm looking to buy a nice sleek case to go with it. Any suggestions?

I'm leaning towards getting a wrapsol film for the outer case and palm rest while also getting a waterfield jacket sleeve.

Does anyone have experience with any of these?

My main goal is to preserve the nice look of the mac (so a clear film is the way to go for me) and also get a case that is stylish (don't like the look of the incase line....)

Thanks!

-Bigstigs

2. MacCrackAddict macrumors member

have you looked on eBay? i have bought several cases from there and theyre only £10 at most. I had an incase one originally but got bored and can honestly say theres no difference, maybe a little more padding but not worth £35.

just a suggestion, you would be surprised what you can find so easily

3. Bigstigs thread starter macrumors newbie

I guess my main concern is reliability. Mainly in the protective film. I don't want to get any garbage film that just peels off in a few weeks...especially if I'm spending close to $50 bucks for it.
    In regards to the case, I want to make sure I get a case that my mac will still fit in, even with the protective film.
    Also just looking for experiences from those who have used the protective films on the palm rest and track pad.