Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swiftman

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2008
i just got an invisibleshield too...

it is awesome.

unfortuantely, i sort of messed up the back so i need to order another back, but the front, thankfully, i applied perfectly the first time.

just be careful when applying it and it will work perfectly

rwhite1917

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2007
I went to the apple store last night looking for a case for my ipod touch, and a young (20 something) apple sales guy recommended I get the Crystal Film Set (one film strip for the front and one for the back).
He then proceeded to whip out his own ipod touch and show me how great it was...and I must say, I was really impressed. He had an Agent 18 case to cover the body, in combination with a the Crystal Film set to cover the touch screen, and it seemed like the ultimate protection duo.

So, I got those two....So far the crystal film set seems perfect though...though i've only had it for a day...haha

Crystal Film Set, made by PowerSupport USA

Agent 18 Ipod Touch Case

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I used BSE at first since it is comparable and cheaper than the IS. However, you don't get any second chances, and if your device is replaced for whatever reason, you'll have to order another.

After buying 2 BSEs for my iPhone (when I got replacement units), I finally saw the IS on sale and went for it. Now I can get lifetime replacements for the cost of shipping and returning the old skin.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.