iPhone Best Flash Browser for iOS?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by I_am_a_loser, Feb 21, 2017.

1. I_am_a_loser macrumors regular

Puffin, Photon, Dolphin? Anything else? Which one do you guys use/have on your phones?

2. MacDawg macrumors Core

MacDawg

I haven't needed Flash on iOS in since... forever
    Just curious, what are you accessing that you still need Flash?

3. Andyfm macrumors newbie

Andyfm

I like Puffin Pro the best, but UC Browser and Maxthon5 have solid functionality, too. Although, as I writer this, I'm recalling that I don't have any reason to access Flash either, so I can't say if my recommendations do either.

4. Craiguyver macrumors member

Craiguyver

You need Flash to play archived game audio (not live games) on MLB.com. The apps only have live audio.

5. Momof9 macrumors regular

anyone know of a good flash browser that still works?

I am part of an online business. We upload out digital files (zip) in a private area. Where you upload the zip files - is where it needs the flash. In Chrome on a PC, I have to select “load unsafe scripts”. It is pretty frustrating - trying to do this with only a new iPad Pro.

6. sh65746153 macrumors newbie

The moment in your life when you read „flash“ and think wtf is this, what has brwoser to do with flash?! And then remembering its this garbage, old technology crap from adobe straight out of the internet stoneage, bad times. Thanks steve for killing it, good job!

:D

Sry for ot

7. Momof9 macrumors regular

yea I know it is old - it’s quite frustrating though.... this is the only thing holding me back....