Best folio case that holds supplies?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by DashSatan, Mar 27, 2012.

1. DashSatan macrumors 6502

I'm looking for a thin folio case that has a slot for like a stylus and maybe a small notepad or something. Anyone know of any?

2. johnprtl macrumors newbie

Nice folio at OfficeMax

I saw one today that was leather, had slots for business cards, a notepad or whatever, and generally seemed well made.
    It was called a Targus Zierra. They want $62.99 for it.
    I wonder how much different an iPad 2 or iPad 3 case is. This one said it was for a 2.

3. neweipadfan macrumors member

4. maniacphoner macrumors regular

I've checked out their website and I just placed an order for the Sand Plum. Thanks.

5. laurenr macrumors 6502a

Love that case! I have it in the light brown, use it when I am out and about with my iPad. Did yours also come with the wrist/shoulder straps? The latter is great when you need to be hands free.

6. neweipadfan macrumors member

yup love it dont think ill use the shoulder strap though, wrist strap yes, holds just enough for short trips great case, not an everyday case but will get its use

7. laurenr macrumors 6502a

You'll see in Airports - that shoulder strap comes in mighty handy.:p

8. neweipadfan macrumors member

Yeah it might I'll have wait till I'm out of my sons sight though heck he makes fun of my Waterfield Muzzetto (man purse as he calls it) he would really have a ball with this case and shoulder strap lol

9. laurenr macrumors 6502a

My Hubby sports a man-purse.......it just gives him that sexy EuroCool vibe. Tell Son it's far better than one bulging butt cheek.:p