Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Funkatronic

macrumors 6502
Jan 5, 2010
Pune, India
What a disaster that advert turned out to be for the players involved, did any of them play even play one good game? :p

Well, considering in that advert you get to see Iniesta, Pique and Fabregas for a fleeting moment, I think they've done well for themselves, if not individually.

mac88

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2008
Boston, MA.
I have been out of work for a while due to injury and late one night I discovered the Fox Soccer Channel (in the USA). I could not believe the games could be that intense. I really have gotten into the soccer (football) state of mind and have enjoyed the World Cup games that I have watched. I can understand why football is so popular all over the world. This video really captures the feel of the game.

Lord Blackadder

macrumors P6
May 7, 2004
Sod off
Just for the record, the ad can't really be considered "cursed" since Iniesta scored the winner in the final. But all of the featured players aside from the Spanish contingent played badly.

It was a neat ad though. :)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
So I'm a bit late with this but I caught this advert at the cinema. I hate adverts normally so I was just about to go to the loo and BAM, there it was. I've seen it in pieces on TV but it's just not the same.

Why can't more adverts be awesome?

cdcastillo

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
The cesspit of civilization
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.