Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sgiera

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2014
Hey all,
Wonderful and hoping that you all can help me with picking up some games for a toddler. I have an old Imac 2006 that is still running strong and was hoping that my toddler can start playing with it and wanted to know what games are good for her. She is always wanting to mess around on the adult mac mini and I'm tired of her messing things up.

Again, any games that you all can suggest for a toddler who is turning 2 this August.

Thank you,

redsnapper

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2009
Can't suggest any games but my toddlers favourite game is playing with her parents. Might be best to save the games for a few more years.

sgiera

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2014
redsnapper,
I work from home sometimes to provide for my family and when I do, she likes to get on the computer. I thought that if I was working on a computer to provide support for my family, she can get on the other computer and play games so we can both enjoy. I hope that in the future when you ask for something or information, you don't get a response like yours.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.