Best grippy case for 6S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by heyyitssusan, Feb 7, 2016.

1. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

I'm a case junkie and so I've got quite a few cases for my 6S. I like all of them, but I'm still trying to find the "one" still. The only one that comes close is the Apple silicone. I love how it feels, but I dropped my phone once and the bottom now has some nicks in a few places. It would be perfect if it covered the ports at the bottom. I'm now using the Spigen Thin Fit Hybrid, and I love the case but don't like how slippery it is. Does anyone have some suggestions of the best grippy cases?

2. Harmonious Zen macrumors 6502a

I just got the new Caudabe Sheath and like it quite a bit. It's a soft case sort of like the Apple silicone case, but much thinner. Grip is pretty good, but not to the point where it feels like a rough texture.

3. Ta0jin macrumors 6502a

Evicted karbon SI series gets my vote! It's thin, covers all ports and is very grippy! Plus the carbon fiber looks awesome.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 18, 2016 ---
    Evutec.... Stupid auto correct!

4. Wheel_D macrumors member

Evicted, eh? Talk about a tough case! Poor homeless iPhone case--I weep for thee! :D ;)

5. Ta0jin macrumors 6502a

times is hard!
    --- Post Merged, Feb 19, 2016 ---
    Lol

6. Snide macrumors 6502a

Snide

Got this Spigen Air Cushion recently, and it is just grippy enough that it feels secure in hand, and yet slides in and out of my front pocket easy. And the price is hard to beat!

7. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I swear by the Luvvitt ultra thin clear case. It's very thin at .6 but it has very decent grip. The case is smooth but the TPU has been great for me. I have the larger 6S Plus and for me I wanted a slim case not to make the phone bulkier but also needed the grip. The Luvvitt is a very minimal case but made well. I've been using this case for 4 months with no yellowing which is also important to me. My rose gold phone doesn't look like it even has a case on it.

Others speak about protection in a drop - my goal is to not drop my phone in the first place.

8. heyyitssusan thread starter macrumors 65816

Looks beautiful! Have you tried the Neo Hybrid EX? That one is nice but slippery.. I hope that one feels like the apple silicone.