Best "grippy" slim iPhone 6 case with all around protection?

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
I got the Incipio Dual Pro to use for now -- it feels very smooth and offers good protection while still being slim. The grip is good but its not very grippy -- more like a smooth texture.. though it has much more grip than a hard plastic case.

largefarrva

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2012
I got the Incipio Dual Pro to use for now -- it feels very smooth and offers good protection while still being slim. The grip is good but its not very grippy -- more like a smooth texture.. though it has much more grip than a hard plastic case.
I would have to say I agree with this description, and the recommendation of the DualPro. That's what I'm going to end up using until Speck decides to get with the program and release something halfway decent for the 6+.

Timjtitus

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
Just picked up a pelican protector for my plus. I've used otterbox defenders for my 4 and my 5. It's not as grippy as the rubber on the defender but it's much grippier than naked. Adds very little bulk also.

Dukat

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2012
Incipio DualPro is the best of 3 iPhone 6 cases I've tried.
Protection looks to be very good, looks good and the grip is perfect.

justthinking

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
Incipio DualPro is the best of 3 iPhone 6 cases I've tried.
Protection looks to be very good, looks good and the grip is perfect.
I tried both Dualpro and Dualpro Shine and I have to say I felt Dualpro Shine is more grippy..

When put on table or other surface, Dualpro has more friction and Dualpro Shine will slide if you push it, but when hold in hand, I felt it's the other way around..

igottafindbubba

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
I just received the Incipio NGP today for my 6+. I like the design as it it covers the entire phone, but I wish it was more grippy. Its more on the smooth side.

Last edited:

studmule

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2010
Just picked up a pelican protector for my plus. I've used otterbox defenders for my 4 and my 5. It's not as grippy as the rubber on the defender but it's much grippier than naked. Adds very little bulk also.
Same here. Got it at the AT&T store. It's MUCH better than the Spigen tough armor case that I got.

tdaks

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2010
How does the Incipio NGP compare with the DualPro for the iPhone 6?

Is there any significant difference in the overall protection or the lip when laying facedown?

paulie6978

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
any other grippy cases the arent flimsy around the edges and have a slight protective lip ?

so im looking for grippy and lippy :D i crack myself up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.