Best hardcore games?

RevolvingSheep

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
So I have Angry Birds Space, Flight Control Rocket, and the updated ZenbBound 2... but I really wish I had a few more serious games that are retina enabled. Suggestions? Thanks!

thelead

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2010
if they would ever make a bluetooth enabled controller to use with the iPad, they would open up another huge market.

pinchez

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2006
if they would ever make a bluetooth enabled controller to use with the iPad, they would open up another huge market.
There's plenty of Bluetooth controllers already available i.e. PS3 and Wii controllers. All we really need is Apple to support them in iOS. Unfortunately Apple being Apple will probably never do this :(

Shame really as my PS3 Controller works with my MacBook Pro.

Last edited:

thelead

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2010
There's plenty of Bluetooth controllers already available i.e. PS3 and Wii controllers. All we really need is Apple to support them in iOS. Unfortunately Apple being Apple will probably never do this :(

Shame really as my PS3 Controller works with my MacBook Pro.
sure there are but I was talking about an apple made controller (since they would never allow for a ps3/wii controller to actually work without a jailbreak).

pinchez

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2006
sure there are but I was talking about an apple made controller (since they would never allow for a ps3/wii controller to actually work without a jailbreak).
I doubt Apple would ever make a controller that would be functional enough for a gamer, think they will always go for sleek minimal design over functionality.

Apple as already incorporated compatible drivers for PS3 in OSX it wouldn't be a huge leap for them to do the same for iOS.

thelead

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2010
I doubt Apple would ever make a controller that would be functional enough for a gamer, think they will always go for sleek minimal design over functionality.

Apple as already incorporated compatible drivers for PS3 in OSX it wouldn't be a huge leap for them to do the same for iOS.
Interesting... I didn't know about the ps3 controller/osx integration.