Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NumNumNum

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 7, 2011
Hi All,

I just bought an Airport Express so that I could put some speakers on my bookshelves. I live in a 550 sq. foot one bedroom and I'm looking to set it up so I don't have to play music of my macbook when company comes.

I don't have an ent. system of any type, I'm just looking for some good speakers to plug in with a headphone jack into the AE.

Any suggestions? I don't even know what i want to spend yet, so any thoughts on low mid and/or high range value are welcome.

Thanks!

iMarvin

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2011
On the internet!
Hi All,

I just bought an Airport Express so that I could put some speakers on my bookshelves. I live in a 550 sq. foot one bedroom and I'm looking to set it up so I don't have to play music of my macbook when company comes.

I don't have an ent. system of any type, I'm just looking for some good speakers to plug in with a headphone jack into the AE.

Any suggestions? I don't even know what i want to spend yet, so any thoughts on low mid and/or high range value are welcome.

Thanks!

Check out sonos s5, it has a little bit of a big price tag but it sounds pretty good and looks very nice. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.