Best headphones?(for my new 4S)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SolidSnak3, Nov 3, 2011.

1. SolidSnak3 macrumors member

I just got a new Iphone 4s and i m looking for good headphones for working out, preferably wireless bluetooth cus wired headphones break fast :/

Thanks for any recommendations

2. Digidesign macrumors 6502

Lots of threads around Macrumors re: headphones, esp. bluetooth headphones.

But with that said, here's what I use:
    [​IMG]

Great battery life, comes in white or black, FM radio, can sync to multiple devices, and can plug in other headphones if you wish. Sony MW-600

3. SolidSnak3 thread starter macrumors member

Really? they dont look that good:eek:
    but i m looking for something that can hold on to my ears ( while i run)

4. kwstump macrumors newbie

5. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

6. rbn macrumors member

7. jterp7 macrumors 6502a

how much does the arriva affect battery life vs using connected earphones? The concept at the least looks pretty cool

8. kwstump macrumors newbie

Interesting question.. I actually have not even looked at it from that point. With the 4s battery pretty bad I have not noticed much difference between plugged in headset or the bluetooth.

On the Arriva Leo - It took me a while to get the fit just right so it did not bounce off my head or hurt my ears but finally it is perfect!

9. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

10. jterp7 macrumors 6502a

haha maybe its just me, but I feel like it drains right before my eyes AS i'm using it. I played angry birds for probably 5 minutes? on my commute yesterday and it dropped the battery 3% right there. The usage says around 4hours this morning + 32hrs of standby with 33% left. Something else to note is that mine seems to have errors frequently, it goes to main screen while I'm in the middle of an application w/o me hitting the home button