Best iDevice Gloves?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mrat93, Nov 1, 2010.

1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

I'm sure there were other threads last winter, but it looks like there a few more out there now. I'm looking at three different gloves: Dots, North Face ETIP, and Agloves. Does anybody have experience with any of these gloves? If so, what do you prefer?

2. cwsm macrumors member

3. mrat93 thread starter macrumors 65816

mrat93

4. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I'd just get some conductive thread and sew a bit into the tips of gloves you already have.

5. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

Use a AAA battery. Even an older one used in a different device. The negative end should have enough of a charge to use as a free stylus.

6. mdude85 macrumors member

I'm looking for gloves too. I heard the North Face and Agloves were not that warm and the Agloves are woven with silver thread so that take on a very sparkly appearance that some guys might not like. I don't know anything about the dots gloves .... I don't know if these have special tips, so you probably have to pretty down pretty hard to use an iPhone. I've been leaning toward the gloves with removable finger tips, e.g. Freehands or standalone tips that you add to regular gloves e.g. GloveTips. But GloveTips themselves are about the same price as some gloves that come prewoven with tips.

Anyone else have any personal experience?

7. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

8. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

I have the north face e-tips...I like them but they are VERY thin, and mine ripped slightly on the seam shortly after getting them. I find that wearing them under a pair of thick fingerless gloves is a good combination.

9. dime21 macrumors 6502

I prefer the Nintendo Power Glove myself. I love the Power Glove, because it's so bad!