Best iPad Air 2 Keyboard / Case

Discussion in 'iPad' started by SB-MBP, Jun 2, 2017.

1. SB-MBP Suspended

SB-MBP

I've seen some lousy keyboard cases. They can't keep up with keystrokes, badly placed and shared function keys etc...

Is there any 'nice' iPad keyboard cases that just work well when one tries to use an iPad as a full time laptop replacement?

2. sparksd macrumors 68000

3. sracer macrumors 604

sracer

I have the Belkin QODE Ultimate Lite for my Air 2 (now my wife's). It's hard to find (I bought it directly from the Belkin site). It is super thin with a great keyboard. I loved the auto-on feature, 2 positions, and how easily it Z-folded to allow use as a tablet.

4. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

I enjoyed my Logitech Key to go Keyboard it is so light and washable. Will work wth any idevices

5. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

Logitech would be my choice as well. The back kit keyboard is a huge advantage as well. They have been around while and their product line has expanded a lot in these last two years.

6. sparksd macrumors 68000

Agree on the backlighting (my Belkin also has it) but I think the OP is looking for a combo keyboard/case. Logitech makes good gear - I use Logitech keyboards, mice, and speakers on my desktops.

7. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

I understand the OP was looking for a combination. I was just commenting that Logitech is a good brand and they are doing a good job with their productline.