iPad Best Ipad Air Sleeve So Far

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Trandt, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Trandt macrumors newbie

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GCCJ0YC/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Might not be a well known name, might not be the best material but synthetic leather works for me.

I have had my iPad air since it first came out and I only have a screen protector on front and back so I carry it naked cause I want it to be light which was the point of it. I only wanted a slim and light sleeve to carry it around. Haven't found much since except very expensive ones or ones that are still a bit bulky. Ordered this item which was on sales for $5, now $7. Best case. Very light perfect fit, I mean perfect cause it is actually a little hard to put in and out until you do it a couple times to break it in. I highly recommend people that want a minimalist case.

2. sonic youth macrumors newbie

it is really cheap, but how does it feel? too plastic?

3. Trandt thread starter macrumors newbie

It feels like synthetic leather. It is pretty soft and looks like leather from far but doesn't feel as soft as leather. Overall I think it's pretty good.

I just like how light and snug it is. Pretty much u can slide the ipad in and there's no clasp to keep it in but it's so snug it won't slide out. It won't fit a ipad air with a Smart Cover or any cover. It barely fits the ipad air naked.

4. harleymhs macrumors 6502

Best Sleeve out there

I've been looking for a sleeve for my new ipad air as well! Ordered one from DODO case, sent it back! Too thick and sloppy and with out the smart cover it was too loose and with the smart cover it was too tight! Well, after a long hard search this is what I came up with!

http://jolioriginals.com/collections/ipad

Fit and finish was PERFECT! Quality of the leather was very high grade! Company is in Amsterdam and the shipping was 10.00 via FED EX express! Cover arrived in 2 days after I ordered it! Packaging was a PLUS too! it was actually personal! Just an added bonus to a great product! I had a few questions and received an email from a GREAT guy named Harold and answered all of my concerns! If you are looking for a GREAT fitting great quality sleeve look no further! They also make sleeves for Iphones, macbook airs, pro's etc etc ...

[​IMG]

5. Mr.C macrumors 601

It doesn't seem that great. I wouldn't say its the best by any means but then that's my opinion and different people have different expectations regards quality.

6. mattbaar26 macrumors regular

I also just got this sleeve and I love it!