Best IPad Pro 9.7 keyboard folio/case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Wreckus, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Wreckus macrumors 6502a

Wreckus

Ever since iOS 11 came out, I have been using my 9.7 inch iPad Pro as a laptop..especially for excel documents & surfing the net. With that said, I realize my Logitech case is starting to crack, especially where the case surrounds the speaker.

Since my iPad Pro 9.7 inch still works fantastic, I was thinking of just ording the official Apple keyboard folio/case on their website since their stores in Edmonton don’t have any. Or, does the Macrumor community have any other options for a keyboard folio/case. Keep in mind, I don’t want a Bluetooth one, I want one that uses the smart connector.

2. Tapiture macrumors 65816

Tapiture

I think the Apple Smart Keyboard is your only option, then. It’s what I use with my 9.7 Pro and I personally love it. Not requiring Bluetooth saves a ton in iPad battery and you never need to charge the cover. Mind you it only covers one surface at a time, it does not wrap around the back unless it isn’t covering the front. I haven’t found this to be an issue, though.

3. Wreckus thread starter macrumors 6502a

Wreckus

Yea, I think your right and I just ordered it via the Apple store.

4. Abazigal macrumors G4

Abazigal

Apple Smart Keyboard is the most integrated experience you can ever get. Pricey, but will be worth it.

5. Wreckus thread starter macrumors 6502a

Wreckus

Agreed. Already ordered and surprisingly, preparing to ship already. Even though I did expedited shipping, wasn't expecting to be in the preparing to ship stage until Monday afternoon at the earliest.