Best iPhone 4 Accesories

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bigbro1096, Dec 28, 2010.

1. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Well, some of us have just recently been given a boat load of money and have no idea what to spend it on. They have a iPhone 4 and would love to buy their precious an awesome case, dock, a nice pair of head phones, or even a white back plate. With all that said I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good case, dock, pair of head phones, etc? Thank you for your time and help! :D

2. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

Since a boat load of money is what you have

Case : Incase Slider or Snap, Speck CandyShell, Apple Bumpers, Incipio Silicrylic, or Incipio duroSHOT DRX.

Dock : Bose Dock, (i don't know many, but that's what i have in my living room, it's awesome) Check the apple store they have some pretty good selections for docks

Headphones : Bose Quiet Comfort 15, Beats By Dre., Monster Turbine.

3. r2fa3l macrumors regular

What's up with the 2nd and 3rd person? are you talking about yourself or who?
    Anyways. What the person above said.

I like the fit of the incase slider. but it'll scratch the ends, which in reality kills the reason why you even bought a case.

4. Bonsai1214 macrumors 6502a

not bose or monster headphones (including their beats series), unless its their turbine series. even then, don't buy the baseline turbines, buy the golds, coppers, or miles davis editions.

5. Robby C macrumors regular

Robby C

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Cases go two ways: Adequate protection and What I would consider "true" protection. My phone has a bumper, SGP leather skin guard, and a screen shield. I would call this adequate protection because it is protected in the event of a minor drop. However, should I drop it from a higher distance I risk the front or back glass shattering. That said however, I would rather use this protection rather than what is considered "true" because in my opinion it looks better.

"True Protection" is a case that offers high resistance in which the phone is prone to damage. A popular case that many people get is from the Otterbox series, personally I'd get the defender because of it's built-in shield for the front glass.

Now if I were you, get both. One case for everyday stuff and the other for when you feel you may be putting your phone in a position to get damaged. For example I'm going on a ski trip soon and will be purchasing an otterbox defender specifically for that so I can take pictures on the trip without having to worry much about my phone at all.

That's the best advice I can give you.

6. JASApplications macrumors 65816

Seen as you have a 'boat load of money', I think this should be perfectly satisfactory. Case

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

TS can you please buy a extra case with you money I want one too!

also get a Bugatti Veyron so you can listen to Pandora at 260 MPH :D

[​IMG]

8. JASApplications macrumors 65816

:D I wouldn't mind a Veyron myself!