Best iPhone 4 case for me?

daaneel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2011
Hi all
I'm looking for a case that covers all sides of an iPhone 4. I want it to provide drop protection (but not too overload such as an otter box). I also want raised edges to protect the screen from setting down my iPhone on flat surfaces. I want the case to have a minimal profile while providing all of this protection.

For example my current case is an ifrogz luxe original. It's a good case but it's getting worn out and I'm looking to try something cool and different.

Let me know with what you suggest the case I'm looking for is

P.S. I don't want any of those super fancy super expensive cases.

daaneel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2011
May a moderator please move this to accessories sub-forum? Please and thank you!! :)

ap3604

macrumors 68000
Jan 11, 2011
I was looking for much of the same things... best case IMO for what you are looking for is the Caze Thinedge.

daaneel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2011
I like the Caze Thinedge but it doesn't seem to cover the backside

ap3604

macrumors 68000
Jan 11, 2011
I like the Caze Thinedge but it doesn't seem to cover the backside
It has lay on the table design for both sides so that if you drop it either side never touches anything.

It also comes with a front screen and back protectors to make sure keys never scratch the front or back.

What could actually damage your phone on the back if you have a protector shield on it and a lay on the table design?

realbrandon

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2011
Princeton, NJ
Maybe a snap-on case with flip cover will work for you. Something like this:
http://www.xengadget.com/products/1...se-yoobao-slim-leather-flip-snap-on-case.aspx

Hi all
I'm looking for a case that covers all sides of an iPhone 4. I want it to provide drop protection (but not too overload such as an otter box). I also want raised edges to protect the screen from setting down my iPhone on flat surfaces. I want the case to have a minimal profile while providing all of this protection.

For example my current case is an ifrogz luxe original. It's a good case but it's getting worn out and I'm looking to try something cool and different.

Let me know with what you suggest the case I'm looking for is

P.S. I don't want any of those super fancy super expensive cases.

daaneel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2011
It has lay on the table design for both sides so that if you drop it either side never touches anything.

It also comes with a front screen and back protectors to make sure keys never scratch the front or back.

What could actually damage your phone on the back if you have a protector shield on it and a lay on the table design?
My main concern is dropping it on the back.

I want something to be similiar to the Speck Fabshell but without the catchy fabric on the back.

https://www.speckproducts.com/fabshell-burton-for-iphone-4.html

daaneel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2011
I think im either going to go with a speck candyshell or a casemate pop!:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.