best iphone 4 case ???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RIPstevejobs, Oct 16, 2011.

1. RIPstevejobs macrumors regular

i just bought an iphone 4 (dont have it yet). its my first iphone because im on sprint. i dont like cell phone cases, but i think i want one on my iphone. whats the best case for me ?????? and should i get a screen protector ? btw these are things i wouldnt normally want to do and this is for the 4, not the 4s ... thanks!

2. Kaenon macrumors regular

I've had the mophie juice pack, the lifeproof case and an incase slider. Just got an otterbox commuter series and I love it!

3. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

4. PDE macrumors 68020

Magpul has the best iPhone case I've used...it feels great, is cheap, offers good protection, is very light/thin. Above all, it lasts! All other cases I've used have not held up well at all, but this one just keeps going.

5. b24pgg macrumors 65816

There are SO many cases that it's really an individual decision.

Do you want a hard shell case? If so, metallic or plastic? Shiny or matte? Rubberized?

If you want a soft case, do you want a TPU material? Fabric? Slippery or soft touch?

In terms of coverage, do you want front lip protection? Back protection? Bumper only? Waterproofing? Obviously the better the coverage, the less "sexy" your case is going to look.

What is your price range?

Give us some idea of what you want and then we can help narrow it down.

6. sangreal macrumors newbie

sangreal

for me after a hell lot of research the best case for the iphone 4 out there is the Element Viper Pro case. i have it in aqua/black and believe me it's worth it. google it.

But, as everyone here is saying, although this is the best case its not ideal for me. It's too beautiful and so fragile because of the metalic color that i'm still afraid to leave it on a table. i know its hardcore metal and all, but you get the point. so now i am searching again for something else.

hope i helped.

7. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I have a Element Vapor Pro; it's a sweet case. I use a Power Support anti-glare screen protector.

8. Hmac macrumors 68020

Agree with Magpul case. Great feel, fits perfectly, and at $9.95 is a far better case than any $30 case I've seen.

[​IMG]

9. MastahRiz macrumors 6502

I got the mophie juice pack plus and love it because I always wanted more battery life.
    Picking the perfect case depends on what's most important to you. You can spend anywhere from 1 - 100 dollars. Speck Candyshells are great too, so are some of the incipio ones.