Best IPhone 4 Screen Protection

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Macnificant, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Macnificant macrumors 6502a

What is the best quality, installation in screen protectors out for the I4?

My wife installed Wrapsol Ultra and it looks pretty good, it was her first time using screen protector and she did a good job. but I have been hearing bad reviews from them. I ordered Wrapsol Ultra and mine was crap, ink marks for pfron screen etc... was going to return but too much of a hassle so I just through it out. Try to get a replacement be it was to late

I ordered from BSE and 15 days later emailed them and they replied saying the package must have gotten lost and they want to sent new but I asked for my money back. Waiting for response to that email

2. ChrnoXIII macrumors newbie

most people in these forums are in one of two camps

zagg or BSE skins for overall protection - strong and durable with lifetime warranty (zagg) but wet install. also some say it affects the clarity and feel of the screen significantly. tbh for me, i think that clarity+feel are not as significant as some people say but then again its all down to personal choice

others like the SGP or Powersupport ones - these are more like a sheet of plastic film that goes over your screen - does nothing to clarity or feel of screen but not as good protection.

take your pick :)