Best iphone 6+ cases??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by slayerming2, Sep 25, 2014.

1. slayerming2 macrumors newbie

Hey guys
    So I'm finally going to get the iPhone 6+ later today, and was wondering what cases you would recommend?
    Thanks!

2. cane811 macrumors member

I really do love the Apple Leather case. It's very simple and professional while not adding any unnecessary bulk. It's not the best at protecting, but it damn sure looks the best.

3. Sifinity macrumors 6502

Sifinity

poetic atmosphere case on a black iPhone 6/6+ looks fantastic ! , and its only $8

4. Hustler1337 macrumors 68000

Hustler1337

Does the Apple Leather Case add grip to the 6 Plus? I have kinda small hands at it's extremely slippery and dangerous trying to reach the opposite end of the screen. If it adds grip and makes it safer to use, I'll keep my 6 Plus.

Thanks!

5. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

I might have to get one of the Apple leather cases for a second case, those look hot!

Here is my gold 6 Plus in a Case-Mate Naked Tough clear case. It's a very nice case, the buttons line up perfectly and are not loose yet pressing them retains the tactile click we all expect. It is also a tight form fitting case. I also have a tempered glass screen protector which I am much less enamored with, it doesn't cover the entire LCD portion of the screen side to side. I understand not being edge to edge because of the curve but it doesn't even reach the edge of the display. Anyway, here's the pics, excuse the poor quality as they are taken with my iPad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. cane811 macrumors member

It adds enough grip and won't stick to your pockets.

7. Chrisxenofontos macrumors regular

Chrisxenofontos

Looking for iphone 6 plus folio case. Any advise?

8. AE14 macrumors 65816

Currently have the pelican protector. It is very strong and does not add as much bulk as you might to, returned both the leather and silicone and they were both nice but too thin and slippery.

9. Timjtitus macrumors member

How are the port covers and the speakers on this one? Can you show any pics of it? I have the sspigen tough armor and I like it for 15 bucks.

10. misslia macrumors member