Best iPhone 6 pics/renders yet.

lovewd

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2013
I'm praying that the back of the iPhone 6 doesn't have those hideous lines on it, but even with that said this is by far the best iPhone 6 concept I've seen so far

Last edited:

53kyle

macrumors 65816
Mar 27, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
I honestly think that although the lines could totally disappear it would be awesome, if those lines on the back are that thin, and they match the rest of the color of the back, I will actually like the design! But, I don't get why the side of the phone curves outwards from the screen, rather than being flush with the glass like the iPads. It basically makes the bezel bigger and makes it so apple can't put chamfered edge on it.

nnacrumors

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2014
Highly doubt Apple would drop the dual, two color 'true-tone' flash like the above prototypes show.

Makes me continually disregard the legitimacy of these prototypes.

marvz

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2012
Berlin
Don't think so. This silver back needs white antenna lines and a white front panel.:rolleyes:

DCIFRTHS

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2008
9to5 Mac has some very awesome iPhone 6 renders that show a level of sophistication the mockups fail to show.

Not quite up the style of the 4/4S, but for sure ahead of the iPhone 5/5S which was a step backwards.

http://9to5mac.com/2014/07/02/these...-beauty-that-physical-mockups-ignore-gallery/

While it is a nice mockup - the back of the phone is still a hideous mess that looks like an engineering school reject. If those lines were ULTRA thin, I think it would work.

----------

I honestly think that although the lines could totally disappear it would be awesome, if those lines on the back are that thin, and they match the rest of the color of the back, I will actually like the design!
I would prefer the lines to be thinner, but if they were the same color as the phone, it wouldn't matter as much.

Truthfulie

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2013
I liked those renderings posted in some Russian article. Seems rather realistic since it basically takes leaked mock-ups and rendered it with glass bands instead of plastic.

Charadis

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
I really like this design. I'll probably be throwing my money at Apple for one. When my iPhone 5 breaks. :) Sent from my iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.