Best iphone 6 screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mister69, Nov 1, 2014.

1. mister69 macrumors newbie

Found a few on Amazon but not sure.

Some says had clear vs. glass not sure what that means.

Thanks all

2. mister69 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

Well if it says just clear, then chances are it's just a standard plastic film. And glass, is well, glass

You're going to get a multitude of answers to this question, and honestly it's nothing you can't figure out yourself just by searching the forums. New threads about screen protectors pop up everyday, everybody has their own preference

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

Agreed. There is no one best screen protector for the new iPhones and everyone will have their own opinion. To be honest none of them are perfect primarily because of the curved edge design of the 6 and 6 Plus. The only ones that cover the whole of the from are the edge to glass ones but they have their own problems in the form of coloured borders which are not to everyone's taste as well as not working with a lot of cases out there.

5. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

Some wet installs like BSE cover the edges as well. It's all about pros and cons. I'd rather deal with some slight orange peel effect, than have to look at a screen protector that barely covers my screen, and has terrible cut outs

6. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

I'm pretty happy with the Zagg HDX option they have. The cuts are pretty good, compared to most that have a huge cut where the speaker and front camera is. Now I'm looking for one for the iPad Air 2 that's good.