Best iPhone 6 screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tthomas612, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Tthomas612, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015

Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

What screen protector is everyone using? Everyone I have used is absolutely horrible. The curved edges of this phone make them almost impossible. It's aggravating for one. When you get them perfectly centered and the edges still rise up.

I had the Zagg Glass, some kind of other protector. I've had the invisible shield HDX. Idk any suggestions?

Edit: Mods I may have accidentally put this in the wrong forum? If so please move!

2. Darryjr macrumors regular

Darryjr

I have tried numerous glass ones that work with a case. The problem is the edge to edge protectors always seem to peel up on edges once a case on it. When I tell you , I must have tried 10 different glass protectors. The one I have now and can't complain about is the spiegen glass tr. the reviews on Amazon aren't the best, but for me, it's the best I have found. It doesn't cover curve totally on the screen But it covers most of it, the little lip it doesn't cover , my incipio dual pro case does. Can't even tell there is a screen protector on it once I add my case.

3. Tthomas612 thread starter macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

I've read about that one and thought about trying it.

4. rml4uk macrumors member

I just got a set of the Spigen Curved Crystal screen protectors for my 6 Plus (they make them for the 6 as well). They are awesome. Same great quality as Spigen's regular crystal screen protectors, but the edges are curved to fit the curve of the front of the phone. Installation was a little tricky and took a couple days to work all the bubbles out, but it looks/feels great now. I can't even feel the border of the screen protector when I rub my fingers off the edge of the screen.

They come in a 2-pack with an alcohol wipe, installation guide stickers, and dust removal stickers. They are $15 on Amazon with Prime shipping.

5. Ergates-thi-Ant macrumors 6502

I like Anker stuff, and recently got the Anker glass screen protector. It's really good.

6. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

I liked the Invisible Shield glass screen protector until I broke it. Had to order a new one through warranty and I got used to the naked screen while waiting for it to arrive. I'll never go back to using a screen protector.

7. Dydegu macrumors 6502a

Dydegu

I have this protector and it's been really great.

After four months, every edge of the protector is still flush against the screen. It's "case friendly" so I've combined it with the Otter Box Symmetry case; they make a great team.

I applied it myself and put it under a bunch of books for 20 minutes or so. There were a lot of bubbles, but they all disappeared within a week.

For $9 and a lifetime warranty, you can't lose.