Best iPhone app for tripit integration?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by spaceballl, Oct 14, 2009.

1. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

Okay I admit it... I'm behind the times... I'm a frequent traveler work (at least weekly), and I've only discovered tripit yesterday. SO CONVENIENT! I got Flight Tracker Pro and it automatically lists all of my upcoming flights for checking status, etc. I find it to be extremely accurate. So I'm hooked up on tripit, and now the question is... what's the best app for tripit integration / interaction? Would love to hear if anyone has feedback. Thanks!

2. spaceballl thread starter macrumors 68030

spaceballl

Yep I know - I heard it isn't very good. I also know that there's more than a handful of apps that integrate with tripit, and I'm just curious if people have experience with them. I'd just go download and try them all, except that most apps with tripit integration (except for their own) cost money...

3. nutsnbolts macrumors 6502

I have used the following:

Tripit
    TravelTracker Pro
    FlightTrack Pro

They all have different purposes that "adds-on" tripit for the sake of it.

For instance, to track your flights, all these applications will do it but TravelTracker for instance does a bit more, such as packing list, frequent flight miles tracking, etc.

FlightTrack Pro is cool in the sense that you can see where the flight is (delayed, in-flight, etc.)..more of a flight tracker.