Best iPhone App To Date! I am going to use this for sure :)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mastershakess, Dec 22, 2008.

1. mastershakess macrumors 6502

Blood Alcohol Level . . . :D
    http://38i.biz/BAL/

Disclaimer: This is only a statistical average and should NOT be used to determine whether you should drive.

2. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

How bout if you have alcohol you don't drive at all? Your putting everyone, including yourself, at a high risk even with a little alcohol in your system. :rolleyes:

3. Dimwhit macrumors 68000

Dimwhit

Not to pile on, but I agree with you. Drunk Driving related accidents are the EASIEST to avoid. If you drink, at all, don't drive. It's not difficult.

4. mastershakess thread starter macrumors 6502

How are they easy to avoid if your the one getting hit by a drunk driver . . . .

5. swindmill macrumors 6502a

swindmill

Not to turn this in to a philosophical thread, but such a stringent rule really is not always practical. If you are going out to dinner and have a drink or two, this 'rule' would be impractical and senseless.

If you feel that you've had enough to drink so that you aren't sure whether you've reached the legal threshold of .08, then you shouldn't drive and you shouldn't rely on an iPhone app to be the basis of your decision.

6. capoeirista macrumors 6502

Does this app help you avoid drunk drivers?

This is a stupid app. There are so many variabilities from person to person that it is essentially useless.

7. mastershakess thread starter macrumors 6502

way to poop all over this thread guys, you guys are no fun

8. akacaj macrumors regular

akacaj

I agree, there is no shame in giving up your keys! Unless you would rather give up your legs, or you life, or someone elses...

Watch this video

9. matttrick macrumors 6502

i highly disagree with "if you have alcohol dont drive". that is absurd. if you feel at all effected, dont drive. if you have a beer or wine with dinner you should be able to drive home.

10. venicedan macrumors newbie

venicedan

i think you should only drink and drive if you think you can. jk

are you guys really having this conversation? how did i get sucked into this vortex?