Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Goldinboy17

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
San Francisco, Ca
I'm seriously interested in buying some nice Bluetooth headphones for my iPhone/laptop. Can anyone recommend any that are seriously worth buying? I can't seem to find one that has relatively solid reviews.

macbookpro45

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2010
Why do you want blue tooth headphones? I'm just curious as to what one might need them for. Keep in mind they will drain your device's battery faster since bluetooth will be on.

Goldinboy17

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
San Francisco, Ca
Why do you want blue tooth headphones? I'm just curious as to what one might need them for. Keep in mind they will drain your device's battery faster since bluetooth will be on.

Actually I'm just looking to replace my Apple iPhone earphones. I'm actually looking for Bluetooth earphones, not headphones though. Typo on my part. I'm a bit intrigued by them for a couple of reasons though. The most obvious one is no longer having to deal with untangling the wires and them getting in the way while on my bike. The other reason would be being able to pair it with multiple devices simultaneously. I like the idea if being able to listen to music from my laptop while using Dragon Naturally from a distance; if need be have calls forwarded to my device from my phone.

macbookpro45

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

There's another thread on this forum suggesting some headphones. It's on page 1; I suggest looking there mate good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.