Best iphone Case for protection iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ducky916, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Ducky916 macrumors newbie

Just purchased a sprint white iPhone 4S,,,bought 2 cases (pixel HD) and a plastic brushed steel casemate, but i dont trust either one.

Im worried about dropping phone and cracking screen(like it landing flat on its screen.

Was looking at the Casemate Phantom, a Ballistic case and a few others

Wana keep the phone looking as new as possible in case i ever gotta get rid of it....

Suggestions?

My pixel HD doesnt have enough of a lip on the front to absorb shock if landed flat imo

but i dont wasnt something super bulky either...

2. TheGdog, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012

TheGdog macrumors 6502

TheGdog

Its a tad on the bulky side, but the otterbox defender case makes the iPhone practically indestructible. I do hate that it covers up the beauty of the iPhone but the peace of mind is worth it IMO. Take a look at it, you will never fear dropping your phone again.

3. Hauntedhallows macrumors newbie

Candyshell Grip is the perfect case IMO. Not very bulky and I feel it offers 100% drop protection.

4. Medic278 macrumors 6502a

Medic278

Otter Box hands down. Its a bit clunky but it works great and has saved my phone several times. Plus it comes with a nice belt clip. The otter box is shock proof, dust proof and water resistant so it pretty much covers the gamut.

5. toasty hoodie macrumors 6502

toasty hoodie

Perhaps consider the Griffin Survivor.

It's pretty much indestructible.