Hi, all. I have a 7 and am debating between waiting another 8-9 months until new models come out or potentially getting something now. I have recently started to have some weird battery issues and regret not getting that replaced for $29 by end-Dec. Anyhow...my choice now is to either get an XR or XS....or wait 9 months. It seems like there are no bargains to be had on the XS, despite Apple's recent troubles, unless I'm overlooking something? What about the XR? Is the trade-in of $250 directly with Apple my best bet right now? Or are there any carrier deals (with terms of less than 24 months, ideally) that are all that good? Thank you.