Best Iphone\Ipad application for organising multiple to do lists for business?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dance, Jun 28, 2010.

1. dance macrumors member

Hi,

I am in need of a high quality Iphone\Ipad application for organising multiple to do lists for business use. I essentially want to create a "to do list" for various people and projects. Ideally it needs to sync with the web so I can update on the iphone, ipad and via www. Or at least a PC desktop client.

I don't mind paying for the right application.

Thanks

2. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

I enjoy Remember The Milk. :) It does just fine helping me remember my chores, homework, & work schedule.

3. Razeus macrumors 603

4. JoJoCal19 macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19

Check out Pocket Informant. I will be picking it up shortly. I think they are in the process of updating to make it 100% compatible with iPhone 4.

5. jsgreen macrumors 6502

I manage multiple projects / checklists with Appigo's ToDo and sync it with Toodledo (mostly just in case I need a backup).

6. ginguar macrumors regular

7. luisflamex macrumors newbie

I actually read a bit into Awesome Notes last night. I have not tried it but did contemplate getting it. Looks promising.

8. skillz1318 macrumors regular

I like ToDo as it sync's with outlook tasks which I use at work.

9. Jcazz macrumors newbie

Jcazz

Appigo's ToDo is a very nice iPhone/iPad combo. My only gripe is that (at least when I bought them) the app wasn't universal. So they soaked me for $10 ($4.99 for the iPad and $4.99 for the iPhone).

I will say, however, the iPad app is beautiful, easy to use, and syncs well with Toodledo. It's a great example of what an iPad app should be.

Now if Apple would just release iOS4 for the iPad so I could "multitask" in and out of ToDo I would be a very happy camper.