Best iPhone plan in Germany

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ermir4444, Jul 6, 2014.

1. ermir4444 macrumors regular

ermir4444

I just moved to Germany recently and i am looking to get a new iPhone 5s on contract.

Knowing that you guys and gals are very knowledgable about this stuff, could you suggest a plan with a carrier that is not too expensive (~50€\month) and where i have to pay the minimum upfront?

As a second less important question, should i get the 5s or wait for the 6? (Currently have a 4s)?

2. OneZweiThree macrumors regular

Welcome to germany ;)

If you maybe have a couple days/weeks, I would highly recommend checking mydealz.de until you find a good deal there.
    It`s a website where everyone can post awesome deals, he/she finds on the internet or elsewhere (Not just phones and planes, but almost everything).

Back in November I got an awesome deal:
    - flat for calling and texting
    - internet flat (LTE until you reach 2GB)
    - iPhone 5S 16gb
    - 30€ up front
    - 40€/month
    - Vodafone network

After a quick search, I found this:

http://www.amid-elektronik.de/artik...art-xl-allnet-spezial-2250mb-junge-leute.html

It`s actually the same shop, where I got my deal.

One more thing: Stay away from e-plus and O2. They have horrible coverage and in most places no LTE.

Hope that helped.

3. ermir4444 thread starter macrumors regular

ermir4444

Thanks a lot onetwothree #. The website looks great and i was defenetly thinking about a plan with vodafone or O2 since the latter does not require you to pay for the phone upfront. Ill keep looking at it.

Just out of curiosity, do you think they will have deals for the iPhone 6 around the launch date? Is it worth to wait for it?

4. makerleone macrumors regular

makerleone

I m currently using 5s, it is amazing but i m advising you to wait for iPhone 6. its release in September month so you have to wait almost 2 months and some days..in September iPhone also release iPhone Air it has much bigger screen than iPhone 6 and its also slim and attractive. and ios8 will also introducing in september so you should wait so you can get more option for iPhone.