Best Iphone Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gilbert1020, Oct 13, 2008.

1. gilbert1020 macrumors regular

gilbert1020

I want to get a Screen Protector for my Iphone
    and I was wondering which brand make the best.
    I want one with holes for the Home bottom
    and the Sensors too.

2. m98evolution macrumors newbie

In my past experience the best are from Power Support and Fullbodyfilms. Fullbodyfilms protection pack comes with both the anti-glare and crystal film along with the film for the back of the phone. Now you just have to decide if you want the anti-glare finish or crystal clear. Both are exceptional! Good luck!

3. BrokenE macrumors regular

Depends on if you're looking for anti-glare or crystal. For anti-glare, consensus seems to be Steinheil. For best clarity, iLounge is high on Power Support, with Steinheil a close second. On the other hand, Dr C on this forum rates BodyGuardz better over Power Support, so it may be a toss up. I saw the pics Dr C posted and the Bodyguardz seems to have a little orange peel, although looking straight into the screen, you probably wont detect that. Oh yeah, and i've seen Brando on some website and it looks so clear that you can't tell it's a film, but I havent found any reviews on it.

Buy Power Support online or at Apple store, you get 2 for $15

Brando Website:
    http://mobile.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=03464&dept_id=&cat_id=0864

Steinheil:
    http://www.sgpstore.com/index.php/cPath/23_65

I myself am going to pick up the Power Support crystal this weekend. I had the Power Support anti-glare and it was great for hiding fingerprints and smudges but I finally got tired of the grainy, frosty look. Especially when you play with your naked iphone for a while. Going naked is the best, but I got to have some screen protection as I'm pretty rough with phones. Good luck.

4. Stepper macrumors regular

5. selena12321, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014

selena12321 macrumors member

universal screen protector or Martin Fields Overlay Plus Screen Protector will be better.

6. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

Search is broken? A ton of threads on this already.

7. cvsangel macrumors member

You can research this all you want and chances are you won't find a bad review-

Glass TR from spigen.

8. Gmerdude macrumors 6502

Gmerdude

Hands down ghost armor I don't use it anymore tho due to having a life proof case now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2