Best iphone4s case any recommendations

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Santo20, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Santo20 macrumors newbie

Please let me know about any good looking iphone 4s cases and pouches with the snaps.

Thanks

2. WhoAmI2 macrumors member

Sorry to be an ass but we have no clue what you like in a case, material you like in a case, how much you want to spend on a case, ect ect.

You would get more info from google. Try typing "iphone 4s case" in a google search... OR give us more info on what YOU'RE looking for in a case. (there are also tons of case threads on the front page of the accessories forum)

I thought only Americans were to lazy to actually do a google/forum search.

3. Benson11 macrumors regular

Benson11

From my point of view it would be 'Case-Mate Phantom'.

4. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Stop spamming stupid cases like are you serious caroline? Do u really think anyone in their right mind would use a ridiculous lilo and stitch case? Your english is terrible, at least take some classes before u attempt to scam people with your garbage website okay? Spammers are so pathetic and the sad part is they have no idea how goofy sounding they are.

5. autotrons macrumors newbie

autotrons

You can consider Sigema ProCase or Armour Series.

----------

Check out this online store
    http://www.touch360.com.sg/brands.php?brand=Sigema-ProCase.Armour

6. Santo20 thread starter macrumors newbie

WhoamI2,See what I wanted is your suggestions not your provocative comments ,my friend!!

7. iArrudaG macrumors regular

iArrudaG

8. Grayburn macrumors 68000

Grayburn

I don't recommend Apple bumpers anymore after the mess they leave the silver band in.

9. iArrudaG macrumors regular

iArrudaG

I've had that issue with my iPhone 4. With my 4S, it's perfectly fine. The cases were different on the two phones.

10. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I really like the Apple bumper. I also have an ID America clear case which I thought looked bulky but turned out to feel great in my hands (twss). I recently got a twelvesouth book book case which was completely different to any other cases I've used and I'm enjoying it.

11. SCARY GAY DAD macrumors 6502

SCARY GAY DAD

Draco IV for looks alone.

Graft Leverage for a compromise between form and function.

12. WhoAmI2, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012

WhoAmI2 macrumors member

I gave you a suggestion. I gave you a link to a google search. If YOU don't know what you want in a case how can we make suggestions?

There are hundreds of types of cases, materials, design, price point ect ect.
    Tell me what YOU want in a case, and I'll make a suggestion. IF you just want people to list cases what's the point? You can simply put "iphone 4s case" in a macrumors or google search and you will get thousands of hits. Make the effort to at least let us know what you're looking for. Is that so hard? I have used apple bumper and just moved to the fake element black ops. I like it.

www.elementcase.com
    www.speckproducts.com
    www.case-mate.com
    www.otterbox.com
    www.incipio.com
    www.vajacases.com
    www.ivyskin.com
    www.griffintechnology.com/
    www.caseswill.com

Some links for you, good luck with your search.

13. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Where did you get your fake element case? Can I find one online that deliver internationally?

14. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Since they're fake I can't be sure of the quality and I want to order one from a site that someone else has tried and can tell me if the quality is decent.

15. WhoAmI2, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012

WhoAmI2 macrumors member

OP maybe this will help you too.

I used www.caseswill.com and am very happy.
    Pic of my Black ops with Lucky Labs spectra wrap in black and carbon fiber back. Taken with my i4.

I also have a comp in black which is nice but I like the B-O better, the fit is nicer. They are running $15 so I am going to order a pink one for the wiff and a couple more in various colors for me. I chose the free shipping because I didn't care how long it took to get them but seeing as they're so nice I'll spring for shipping on the next round so I don't have to wait. I did have to do some surgery to get the B-O 98% but that only took about 10 min for me to inspect, figure out what needed to be done and execute. Removed a bit of the different pads so the phone centered in. I then used the rounded edge of a desk to massage some other spots into alignment. Saving $120 is huge so a 98% fit is good enough for me.
    Edit* added pic of black comp with LL Spectra in red and their fake CF back taken with 4s.

Attached Files:

16. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Thank you for the link. I'll have a look and decide whether I want to get one. I really need to cut back on the number of cases I'm buying these days :p

17. littlehouse macrumors newbie

There are tons of iPhone case types. Use a simple case to protect your phone if you really don't know what you want. At least, your iPhone is best.:D After you see your fellow using some very cool cases, I think you will know what you want. I used a Speck case for protection. But now I want a rhinestone case! :p

18. Santo20 thread starter macrumors newbie

Let's brush everythin aside,I am an apple newbie,so I wanted to know other people's likes and dislikes to form an idea;if I sounded lazy,please excuse me my friend..

19. RolandNights macrumors 6502a

20. Teedee macrumors newbie

I'm using speck pixelskin casing, it is simple in design but gives you a good phone grip. My teenage neice loves this, quite expensive for a phone case that offers nothing but a 'cute' design.

21. Qfic macrumors member

22. esaledeal macrumors newbie

Just search by google.com ,there are many online shops .

23. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

This case has reception issues according to multiple reviews.

24. pablo7 macrumors 6502

PROPS FOR THE SNEEK A TOKE.........:D:apple: IN THE PIC.

25. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

Here are some of my favorites:

SGP Modello
    Zum Gelee
    Switcheasy Vulcan
    Apple Bumper
    SGP Neo Hybrid EX
    Pixelskin HD