Best leather case (besides Apples) for the 6s Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ramrod82, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Ramrod82 macrumors member

Ramrod82

I am on Amazon looking for a nice leather case for the 6s Plus, anyone have any recommendations? I don't want a folio btw. Thanks!

2. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Doc Artisan is best known for their wallet cases, but they also have a leather shell case option:

http://www.dockartisan.com/collections/iphone-6-plus/products/iphone-leather-case-iphone-6-plus

Their products are extremely nice--I've reviewed a bunch of their stuff. Oh, and the 6 Plus cases work perfectly on the 6s Plus...

3. Ramrod82 thread starter macrumors member

Ramrod82

4. jackwins macrumors regular

You cant forget Vaja cases. I have had a Vaja case for each iphone model since the iPhone 3Gs and they are great! Im expecting one in today for my gold 6S. ;)

5. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

I had an ADOPTED leather wrap case on my iPhone 5 (I think it was the 5) and I absolutely loved it. Just ordered their new saddle leather case for my 6S Plus and it's coming Tuesday. Can't wait!

http://adoptednyc.com/

6. JOSEPH99 macrumors member

JOSEPH99

I couldn't agree more. I received a wallet agenda for my six couldn't agree more. I received a wallet agenda for my six S plus today and it is REALLY nice

7. bchaplin macrumors member

I'm really interested in the Doc Artisan cases, but can't find any pictures on their site of how the cases look with a white iPhone rather than black. (I wrote to them and asked for this kind of photo, and they just responded with a two word answer of "no, sorry", which was kind of discouraging.)

Well, if anyone has one of their cases with a white iPhone it would be great if you could post a photo. Or any other manufacturer that makes a similar type of case. I like the wallet or folio idea, but most of the other cases I found online didn't look as nice as theirs. Choice #2 is Vaja, but that is on the other end of the spectrum -- really pricey!

8. ultravisitor macrumors 6502

ultravisitor

Shinola. Their cases not cheap at all, but they use high-quality leather that is tanned here in the US, and the case itself is manufactured in the US.

9. bhags8 macrumors 6502a

I ordered one last weekend and I have the silver iPhone. Problem is, it got shipped from California to Texas for some reason. I live in Michigan. So it went way out of its way. It was supposed to be here yesterday. Will take some pics if I actually get it.

10. syuketron macrumors newbie

11. ddkkpp macrumors 6502

ddkkpp

12. Andres186 macrumors newbie

Checkout the Goldblack Premium Cases. I am using mine for a couple months now. The Leather is just on the back of the case, so you have enough grip. Plus they look very nice. just take a look: http://www.goldblack.de/

13. frag2 macrumors member

Yea I'd be interested to see what Doc Artisan stuff looks like on a white iphone.

Is it heavier than the Apple Leather case?